Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours prior to your session. Exfoliating is very important for a flawless tan. If you don’t exfoliate properly, the spray tan will be applied to dead skin, leaving you with an uneven or patchy tan.
- Shave any areas you normally do.
- Do not wear any jewelry, lotions, deodorants, perfumes etc. Wear loose, dark clothing.
- Book your beauty services ahead of time. (Such as laser, wax, eyelashes, eyebrows, manicure, pedicure, facials etc.) Laser and wax must be done at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you plan to shower the day of your appointment, do so at least 5 hours before. Showering too close to your appointment may result in your pores being open and absorbing too much solution.
- Carry an umbrella to be safe in case it rains.
- Wait for your tan to develop before rinsing. Depending on the option you choose, you will have to wait a certain time before your first rinse.
- Don’t plan any heavy activity including workouts/sweating.
- Your first rinse should be with warm water only. No soaps, or loofahs.
- Make sure all of the bronzers wash out, until the water runs clear.
- Apply a gentle spray tan-safe moisturizer, at least two to three times a day to prolong your tan.