Welcome To Spray Tans By Julie
The best mobile spray tan in NYC
With many years of experience in the tanning industry, Julie Niyaz, founder of Spray Tans by Julie has become the go-to spray tan artist. Julie educates each client all about spray tans and gives them the ultimate experience. She customizes each tan that best suits her clients and finishes off with that sparkly glow. Julie is accommodating to all of her clients servicing them in their homes, hotels or her airbrush studio.
We bring Mobile tanning to home, business or any local location. Spray tanning at home, spray tanning in queens, spray tanning at home in Brooklyn, spray tanning at home in long island. Long Island tanning at home.
Mobile Spray Tanning Services
Our services are tailored for the best glowing results.
Pre Tan Tips
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours prior to your session. Exfoliating is very important for a flawless tan. If you don’t exfoliate properly, the spray tan will be applied to dead skin, leaving you with an uneven or patchy tan.
- Shave any areas you normally do.
- Do not wear any jewelry, lotions, deodorants, perfumes etc. Wear loose, dark clothing.
- Book your beauty services ahead of time. (Such as laser, wax, eyelashes, eyebrows, manicure, pedicure, facials etc.) Laser and wax must be done at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you plan to shower the day of your appointment, do so at least 5 hours before. Showering too close to your appointment may result in your pores being open and absorbing too much solution.
- Carry an umbrella to be safe in case it rains.
Post Tan Tips
- Wait for your tan to develop before rinsing. Depending on the option you choose, you will have to wait a certain time before your first rinse.
- Don’t plan any heavy activity including workouts/sweating.
- Your first rinse should be with warm water only. No soaps, or loofahs.
- Make sure all of the bronzers wash out, until the water runs clear.
- Apply a gentle spray tan safe moisturizer, at least two to three times a day to prolong your tan.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Clients Love the Results
Request An Appointment
* All tans must be checked at the end of your session. We are not responsible for anything that happens after.
** Cancellation Policy : 48 hours prior to appointment.
*** Deposits are required for all bookings. Failure to cancel 48 hours prior will result in forfeiting the deposit. In case an appointment is cancelled, you have two months to use the deposit towards your session if cancelled 48 hours prior